Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Intellijel Zeroscope 1U Impressions?
Staff
#1
0
0
Intellijel Zeroscope 1U Impressions?

I'm comparing in-rack oscilloscope solutions, and the three that jump out are Mordax Data, Dave Jones Design O'Tool, and Intellijel Zeroscope 1U version. Of these, the Zeroscope is most efficient in terms of cost and hp, but I can find very little in the way of feedback from people who have owned this module.

Have you owned the Zeroscope, and if so what are your impressions? Do you find the screen size and display adequate?

My goal is to be able to visualize the waveforms I am creating so that I can learn how different waveforms sound and how various tweaks impact a waveform. I don't feel like I need a lot of bells and whistles beyond that, but I would appreciate a nice display.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/newvin
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9