Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which Audio Interface to buy for my semi-modular setup?
Staff
#1
0
0
Which Audio Interface to buy for my semi-modular setup?

Hello everyone, I am in the market looking for an audio interface for my semi-modular system and would love to hear your suggestions. I am looking for an entry level interface which will suit my needs. My setup includes Moog Studio 3 (Mother 32, DFAM and Subharmonicon) and Moog Grandmother. I would like to record them as separate tracks, so I have 4 channel input requirement. I also want a MIDI out from the interface to feed it into Mother 32 if I choose to use DAW as a sequencer. I was considering Evo 8 as it looks clean and simple, but it does not have MIDI in/out. So my current choice is Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD. Thoughts? Any other suggestions?

submitted by /u/sureskumar
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9