Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Intellijel Zeroscope 1U Impressions?
Staff
#1
0
0
Intellijel Zeroscope 1U Impressions?

I'm comparing in-rack oscilloscope solutions, and the three that jump out are Mordax Data, Dave Jones Design O'Tool, and Intellijel Zeroscope 1U version. Of these, the Zeroscope is most efficient in terms of cost and hp, but I can find very little in the way of feedback from people who have owned this module.

Have you owned the Zeroscope, and if so what are your impressions? Do you find the screen size and display adequate?

My goal is to be able to visualize the waveforms I am creating so that I can learn how different waveforms sound and how various tweaks impact a waveform. I don't feel like I need a lot of bells and whistles beyond that, but I would appreciate a nice display.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/newvin
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
New Forum, Elektronmods, For Unofficial ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Against the Grain: Best Granular Synths ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2