Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Strange noise in the bass station 2
Staff
#1
0
0
Strange noise in the bass station 2

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi. I am new to synthesizers and recently bought my first one. A bass station 2 I'm looking for clean bass sounds to use in my music about I've noticed a strange noise that comes with that. When I get clean sound with nice bass to it( without a lot of distortion or growliness? ) I can hear this strange digital sound with no pitch being rang faintly with every press of the key. Now of course when I move the octave up or add some distortion like sound ( sorry for my lack of proper synth vocab) the sound either goes away or becomes In audible so am i crazy? Or is this just apart of the character to this machine. Or is somthing wrong that I'm doing? The sounds im getting are perfect for what I want except this little tiny 8 bit ding that comes with it amd I'm going nuts. I feel like I've twisted every knob possible and it only goes away once I've changed the sound to the point that it's not what I'm going for. Anyways sorry for the rant. Thanks for any help. I'll just keep dingng away.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/omnidolce"> /u/omnidolce </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/id1gxf/strange_noise_in_the_bass_station_2/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/id1gxf/strange_noise_in_the_bass_station_2/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Strange noise in the bass station 2 - by SynthWizard - 08-20-2020, 07:57 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2