Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
To modular or not?
Staff
#1
0
0
To modular or not?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I've been on the modular fence for a couple years now. I have a proper arsenal of hardware already... MD, A4, OT, virus, blofeld, beebo, etc.</p> <p>Got my feet wet with 2 x dfam and 2 x neutrons. But lately I have been seriously considering going a but deeper down the rabbit hole with a small 84U case. </p> <p>I have been clocking the dfam with the a4 and still plan to use it as may master clock, but feel I would get better mileage out of the dfam and neutron if I added something like a clock divider, maths, or grids. </p> <p>Eventually I would probably add a BIA and then who knows.</p> <p>So does it make sense to modular or am I just GASing a lot?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/technonewbe"> /u/technonewbe </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/klxstu/to_modular_or_not/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/klxstu/to_modular_or_not/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
To modular or not? - by SynthWizard - 12-29-2020, 01:14 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22