Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question about samplerate of Befaco Lich
Staff
#1
0
0
Question about samplerate of Befaco Lich

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi folks! I own a Befaco Lich and trying to write code for it on C++. I already wrote a quantizer, and started to write oscillator, but ran into a problem: It looks like samples per second my function processAudio(AudioBuffer &amp;buffer) gets is not 48k, but something around 1300. What am I doing wrong?</p> <p>float time = ((float)samples)/SAMPLERATE;</p> <p>float frequency = 1;</p> <p>return sin(frequency*time/tau);</p> <p>(where &quot;samples&quot; is amount of samples which I gotten since the beginning of the program, and tau = 2*pi = 6.28318530718)</p> <p>With right samplerate this must result in LFO with frequency 1Hz, but it is only when I set SAMPLERATE to ~1300.</p> <p>Maybe problem with code? Maybe I can somehow set audiobuffer's samplerate? Somebody have the same problem?</p> <p>Thanks.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Perucmpamypa"> /u/Perucmpamypa </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/rpwgsy/question_about_samplerate_of_befaco_lich/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/rpwgsy/question_about_samplerate_of_befaco_lich/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Question about samplerate of Befaco Lich - by SynthWizard - 12-29-2021, 08:50 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Hands-On True-Stereo Algorithmic Reverb ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5