Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help me tackle hardware in Arduino CV generator
Staff
#1
0
0
Help me tackle hardware in Arduino CV generator

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi. I want to make a maybe 4 output Arduino clock/LFO/envelope thing with 3 inputs for sync (gate, clock divider and signal, signal is for s&amp;h or adding an external CV read.</p> <p>I've done successfully by 1 out by using 9v battery and vactrol or optocoupler. But it seems using dac is more effective and easier to replicate. Plus I wonder wether it's best to use ext ADC or voltage divide signals to Arduino analog inputs.</p> <p>I checked online and it seems many DACs out there are mp3 decoders. Can they also generate signals on demand the same way analogWrite works? Wich ones are good for 5v Arduino to 12v eurorack?</p> <p>I'd also like to keep soldering at a bare minimum. Know any break out/ shield board with jacks and/or DACs?</p> <p>Thank in advance. Pitch accurate CV is not needed btw.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/PiezoelectricityOne"> /u/PiezoelectricityOne </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/rqnhzb/help_me_tackle_hardware_in_arduino_cv_generator/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/rqnhzb/help_me_tackle_hardware_in_arduino_cv_generator/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help me tackle hardware in Arduino CV generator - by SynthWizard - 12-30-2021, 06:34 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
In Memory of Street Art I
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1