Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Where to learn about the basic of synthetisizers?
Staff
#1
0
0
Where to learn about the basic of synthetisizers?

I hope I am making the right question and in the right place. If not, please point me to a better place.

I am a pianist, I can read sheets and play them, but I love synthetizers but I have no clue about how they work.

I am looking to learn as much as I can. Let me throw a bunch of "keywords". Oscillators, LFO, modulation, attack, delay, waves, filters, samplers, cutoff...

I bought logic pro x, I have a midi controller and I enjoy playing with it, but turning knobs and clicking buttons to "see what I get", totally random is not the way to go.

So I would like to start with the basics, waves, how can you manipulate them, something in deep. What I can expect if I turn the modulation wheel, ...

I don't mind paid content if necessary.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/Foxandxss2
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9