Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What’s some fun (and fairly cheap) hardware?
Staff
#1
0
0
What’s some fun (and fairly cheap) hardware?

I have started making music again, and am thinking of looking into the rabbit hole of hardware. I don’t really have any experience when it comes to electronic hardware as I am mainly a guitarist and occasional songwriter. I do like to experiment with sounds and rhythms and look for something that I can play with - and hopefully learn a little more about synths and all that jazz.

I have looked at stuff from Teenage Engineering, Critter & Guitari and Korg VOLCA. Wide scope maybe, but I think it gives you an idea of what I’m looking for; Some kind of portable gadget with more or less limited functions, that I can play around with for inspiration and idéas, and possibly use as a starting point when writing songs.

Preferably I am looking for something that can be bought used for around 50 - 200 euros!

Do you have any tips on something fun that would fit a hardware virgin?

submitted by /u/nebulosan
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7