Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A Frame Synth Stand
Staff
#1
0
0
A Frame Synth Stand

So I have come into a situation where I might be playing live with a band and plan on bringing my Nord Electro 6, Prophet Rev 2 module, and Deepmind 12. The X stands with the arms attached look almost comical with 3 tier. I use a custom built stand I made out of wood at home but I cant bring that with me. Has anyone used one of the A frame stands and if so, what is your opinion on them? Are they easy enough to break down and set up? Looking at something similar to this: https://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/on-stage-ks-7903-3-tier-a-frame-keyboard-stand/452069000000000?cntry=US&cur=USD&source=3WWRWXGS&gclid=Cj0KCQiAqo3-BRDoARIsAE5vnaKq8VtIWJgogt3wVRg8eEjUcslsVzB1DC_NtwjQkTJZjLHJhpXYWukaAuxzEALw_wcB

submitted by /u/ReffahD
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Overtonium, Ultiverb, ENS-86: Free Plugi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9