Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Intellijel Zeroscope 1U Impressions?
Staff
#1
0
0
Intellijel Zeroscope 1U Impressions?

I'm comparing in-rack oscilloscope solutions, and the three that jump out are Mordax Data, Dave Jones Design O'Tool, and Intellijel Zeroscope 1U version. Of these, the Zeroscope is most efficient in terms of cost and hp, but I can find very little in the way of feedback from people who have owned this module.

Have you owned the Zeroscope, and if so what are your impressions? Do you find the screen size and display adequate?

My goal is to be able to visualize the waveforms I am creating so that I can learn how different waveforms sound and how various tweaks impact a waveform. I don't feel like I need a lot of bells and whistles beyond that, but I would appreciate a nice display.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/newvin
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
music2me: Online Music School with Live ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4