Quick tip about Basilisk II if you do not have a real old Mac: it even reads high density Mac floppy disks using a normal PC floppy drive! I salvaged many old files using it while 5 different Windows apps failed at the task. I highly recommend backing up all your floppy disks using Basilisk II before it’s too late!
Have you got old Mac software that isn’t listed here?
Join us on MR, takes less than a minute!
Wanna help and be part of the MR project? Awesome, because we need a bit of your time!
• Upload missing software files
• Upload missing software screenshots
• Set missing software categories
• Set missing software architecture
• Set any description and compatibility notes you see incorrect or missing!
ATTENTION! We’re looking for a working copy of:
• Every Mac OS 8.0 and 8.1 pre-releases (around 1997)
• Mac OS 8.5f3 Beta (around 1998)